Indianapolis, IN — Indiana Philanthropy Alliance (IPA) welcomes three new members to its Board of Directors, including Shannon Borden, Jill Carpenter and Cheryl Taylor. Joining IPA’s Board Officers is Ed Kominowski, who was newly elected as Secretary.
Newly named directors to IPA’s Board for a three-year term beginning January 2018 include:
- Shannon Borden, Director, Blue & Company
- Jill Carpenter, Executive Director, Community Foundation Alliance
- Cheryl Taylor, President, Foellinger Foundation
IPA’s 2018 Board Officers are:
- Chair: Tina Gridiron, Principal, TLG Solutions
- Vice Chair: Linda Speed, President & CEO, Community Foundation of Southern Indiana
- Treasurer: Charles (Chuck) Dunlap, Executive Director, Indiana Bar Foundation
- Secretary: Ed Kominowski, Executive Director, Community Foundation of Morgan County
IPA’s full slate of 2018 Board members also includes:
- Deanna Crispen, President, Cass County Community Foundation, Inc.
- J. Michael Durnil, President/CEO, Simon Youth Foundation
- Judy Johnson, Executive Director, Washington County Community Foundation (ex officio)
- Zachary Kester, Executive Director & Managing Attorney, Charitable Allies
- Kelly Nissan, Communications and Corporate Responsibility Manager, ArcelorMittal
- Theresa Farrington Rhodes, Executive Director, Buckingham Foundation
- William Rhodehamel, Executive Director, Hendricks County Community Foundation
- Tracy Souza, President/CEO, Heritage Fund - The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County
- Margaret (Maggi) Spartz, President, Unity Foundation of LaPorte County
- Elizabeth (Liz) C. Tate, Vice President of Community Investment, Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Deb Washler, Program Administrator, Lincoln Financial Foundation
“This board class is made up of thoughtful, experienced and highly regarded philanthropy professionals,” said Marissa Manlove, President and CEO of IPA. “Their expertise and diversity ensures our membership association will continue as a leader in promoting integrity and advocating for a strong philanthropic sector.”
To learn more about IPA and its customized programs and resources for Indiana philanthropy serving organizations, visit inphilanthropy.org.
Indiana Philanthropy Alliance is a statewide nonprofit network of and for Indiana’s grantmaking community. IPA helps champion, support, and connect its members as they transform Indiana through effective philanthropy. Learn more at inphilanthropy.org.